Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Just got in from work like an hour ago. I need some cash, it's one the worst feelings to hold the last dvd that you need to complete your set of an anime series and realize you have no cash to spare. Especially when you have an employee discount and need to save the cash to eat. -_-

Anyway..... the new layout is currently awol, doesn't like me I guess ^_^''. I'm estatic about what's coming up next, hehe. A friend of mine has a webcomic project that she's starting, her initial stuff looks great. *bounces around just a tad* Kawaii!! ^_^ oh, you may have to wait to see what I've seen. :P hehe. I'm special. She was kind enough to link to this little place so I thought it only fair to do the same. (actually I begged her to let me link to her but who's counting, ne? )
The link is below: