Monday, March 01, 2004

oops...My Mistake
....Don't kill me


Apparently when you have the weekend off and you want to hangout with people, after text messaging them you're supposed to have your ringer on. Apparently I'm still in drone mood...So when it vibrates while the phone is sitting on a cushioned pile you don't exactly hear anything. The thought "She's going to bash my skull in and use it for a hood ornament" comes to mind. Note to self check phone every hour on the hour, or atleast turn the regular ringer on when I'm off.

Earlier in the day I was in self-pity mood...Now I'm focused..Go fig. Especial when I have to go to bed and be at work in about 7hrs.

Did I mention student loans that the jackals want me to pay back?

I must have mentioned the fact that I'm not enough of a credit risk to have been accepted for a second card...Luckily I don't have as hefty a debt/limit on this one...Part of my plan is to get that card down to about half of its balance.

Well my Tax return looks like it'll be very nice, whenever the stuff gets processed, there's my car fund again ^_^....Wonders what happened to the last one ^_^;

How you lose a few hundred, unless spending it w/o knowing is the question to ask myself before bed.