Sunday, November 14, 2004

The cops are coming for ya

[Listening to: Easy Breezy - Utada - EXODUS (04:03)]


Be warned - for those offended by foul language this is not your post

Yes the idiots on my block are out again in force. To think if I hadn't been waiting on this idiot taking up space to move so I could park...forget it.
So on my way home I notice the cops are zipping around through the blocks, at this time of night that's nothing new. You're stupid if you get caught. Anyway while I'm sitting in my car, double-parked, reading a bit from a book I had on me a cruiser zooms by. Two minutes later another cruiser and an ambulance go by. Of course I'm curious and watch on a few minutes later I see a group of about twenty start crossing over to the public school, all of the sudden both of cruisers have cirlced back around and start to cut off the group, who have by now started to run back across the street. As the last make it across an undercover car drives by and blocks of another part of the block. At this point the group starts breaking up as the cops start getting out of the cars, but they're all hanging out on the block. A few run around the corner, but one decides to run back around and dig into garbage, the punk throws a glass bottle half-way down the block at the cops and runs back around the corner for a minute. He has the balls to walk back around corner again like he didn't do anything. He and about four of his friends start cross the street and walking down the next block then walk back a bit a say something at which point now they really start moving. Why? An officer and four undercovers are following them.

Ever hear a cop call someone a "Fucking Pussy" and feel like yelling Yeah! ?