Wednesday, May 04, 2005

To be wanted....what a feeling.

[Listening to: Track 14 - Unknown Artist - ???D 3 (04:58)]

Ugh...Damn Macrovision is what I say, if that freaking copy protection causes hiccups with most of my dvd playing electronics why should I have the product? I'll have to take the pain so I can keep watching Knight Rider.

So yeah, I think I'm gonna try for a semi-stedy posting schedule once again.. Funny thing when you have time on your hands you can post, when you actually have stuff to do with your life posting seems harded and yet not, because of the options available if you're serious. Heck I finally got serious about getting m damn MMS settings right and now look, I have pics getting added to my moblog. Take a look at the side, not the same ol' pic that was up for months, eh?

Life is coming and going, if life can be expressed that way. Good things are coming along and bad thing are coming and going. My psp has been my in-car radio since I've had it and it'll continue to be until I can finally put a radio back in my car. Speaking of my car, the trunk decided that it wouldn't work properly anymore as of today/yesterday as it were. Heh, another thing to fix, not that it was in good shape to begin with since the big incident that led to me getting the car.

Being the tech of the house I have to solve problems. I have no problem with that, most of the time. Heck, free room and board really is a fair trade I say. So picking up ink for my little brother's printer had me stop by the job to make use of my so-called discount...yay no tax :P . Not even walking into the building I get a "You're luck you aren't working today, look at the counter..." So when I walk in, I avoid it like the plague and making use of the skills I picked up watching others play Metal Gear, I managed to grab the ink..only to be spotted. Lucky we don't carry guns in retail, eh? Yeah, the lines of reality blur for me at times.

Yay for almost finishing Disc 2 side 2 of Knight Rider Season 1.

The new pic is of the tree that's in front of my building, going send the night shot later on..so the world can see how crappy the camera quality really is.. :P Glad I took the hit and just went with a 1 year Contract...that remainds me...bill I might wanna pay. Later my Peeps.