Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blarg!?-- Updated Blog Template...

Meh.. I update the template, since I've already updated my account a while ago and look what happens. I've lost all my little details and gotta build from scratch again.... At least I got my comments back. Well, I didn't....all the old comments appear to be gone...but we can make new memories, no?

If I'm not mistaken, I should now be able to label my older post to make them searchable...joy! -.-;

Basically I have some work ahead of me and it's like almost 6AM, Why am I still up? Maybe it's this flu, I'm trying to clear out of my system.

Love you people out in the blogosphere....to the people I used to link to, my services, etc. Sorry, but you'll have to wait 'til the next update.

Random thoughts done - Evo out semi-serious post to come...