Thursday, October 02, 2003

Commercial Anime Collection Update
Full Metal Panic: Dvds 1-3 + Collector's Box
Please Teacher: Dvd 1 + Collector's Box
Virus Buster Serge: Complete
...yada yada yada... I'm bored, it's getting cold and I'm in need of finding stuff in my room(No I will not clean it!) -_-

So I bought Mischief Destroy....yeah I've had an interest in Cars for a few years now and it's been eating away at me. Gran Turismo 4 comes out soon and I can't play it on my (Brain-dead)PS2 ^_^;;

I have acquired .Hack:Infection and temporarily confiscate my brother's ps2, he owes me! ....besides he's not around the house to use it when I'm home.

WIFI!!! So my laptop requires a wireless card eventually...well the next time I actually leave the house with my laptop and demand a internet connection. I'd take suggestions if anyone of my visitors has the nerve to comment. *hint* *hint*