Friday, October 17, 2003

A screwup is as a screwup does

So yeah....I've basically been a total screwup, as usual. I met someone cool to talk with on irc, well actually its sortta like a re-encounter. Anyway I inadvertently hurt their feelings by leaving them hanging in a chat....what happened was when I was about to get back into the dialogue nature called but I didn't post anything about it and so they thought I wasn't focused on them. By the time I realized what the situation was they left, before I could apoligize. I totally feel like shit. I guess that means I'm human after all.
Meh, I'm just gonna stay off irc for a while and just curl up under the covers when I'm not working, I seem to cause less damage that way.
------
Side note: I noticed a problem with the comment template, I'll fix it eventually.