Monday, February 02, 2004

Joy ^_^
I dub today nonsense speak day

tis a recount of sunday I be speaking of

First off I bought two new cds. *gasp* I still buy cds..why? No I couldn't give a damn about the RIAA, it's just easier to fork over a little cash (including my discount) and freaking get the songs right at that moment than for me to go searching the net, I don't exactly do the p2p thing anymore, more for the being burned by the programs themselves than out of fear for being accused for anything. ...Where was I going with this? Oh yeah... So I got Basement Jaxx - Kish Kash and Best of House Volume Three. Why? Those freaking songs that you partially hear once or twice and can't them outta your head: Darkbeat, Right here's the spot, Fix my sink.

Anyway, I had a request for my company and of course I just couldn't refuse because that just how I am, that and she's not exactly the common caller. Confused yet? I am. heh.
I was just jumping for joy, well no I wasn't, but I might've skipped a little. ^_^; Anyway after putting away some homemade food *gasp* a relatively quick clothes change, damn work clothes are really growing on me...*shivers* and setuping my system to rip one of my new cds and I was ready to be out the door...as soon as I found my cellphone which I had a few moments prior to deciding I was good to go. Who needs the superbowl? ^_^;
Don't hurt me...please..

Sometimes you don't know how little you know and what you've experienced until you find someone/something that can shake up your foundation.
Back to the briefing....

I completely forgot the the MTA had finished work on the 1/9 station near me. One rather mild train ride later, riding the 4 you start getting used to long delays just before your stop but nothing of the sort this night. Getting out downtown, I call everything below 168th street downtown get used to it, the alyout semed familiar but that didn't stop me from trying to match my location with my directions. I happened upon her after regaining my limited sense of direction. Let's see what was running through my head..."Hug, Shake, peck on cheek?"

I'll gloss of over the details and just say that I rather enjoyed myself this night and hope she did too.

Randomness is fun an interesting... ^_^