Sunday, February 22, 2004

Lonliness thy name is Evo

Man...how could getting the weekend off because I have a new job title suck? No urge to really do anything, No one available to do anything with, and the nagging units about.

My mind seems to still be running at full speed..any just a quick little thought, My wireless provider was recently bought out..hmm.....what happens to my service? Do I get any new perks? Do I get to chose another phone (fuck no I hope, took me forever to decide on the t720)? How about better Coverage? Of course there's always the chance of..your service no longer exists...all your numbers are belong to us, evolve or die. Buy a new phone under a new contract...yada yada.. who knows.

All this and I still haven't recieved my bill for the month. Thank you merger/buyout!


My good mood/day lasted all of 3 hours...and not all in a row.