Saturday, September 11, 2004

Against All - must collect?

The More I stay up the more foreign films I wanna collect. Watching Channel 501, this Chinese movie called Against All. This dude Steve rocks. I mean he took a bullet while ride a motorcycle trying to run down the punk who had his uncle killed. If I only understood Kanji, I'd research the actor. I guess there's always the yahoo search.

On a similar note, the show Revolution on Internation Channel has got me 'collecting' more music than ever. J-pop, J-Rock, and now K-Pop & K-Rock

On a sadder note, my baby is away from home. I screwed up royally parking the other night. My car got towed friday because I was on the wrong side of the street, I'm gonna have to go pay the towing fee when I get up and even still I won't be able to pick it up til monday. There's goes my new found surplus.