Thursday, September 02, 2004

Musical Top hits of my Lifetime

In no particular order, the songs that I love...If you hate it, screw your opinion, make your own list:

The Starry Sky ~ HAL
Faint ~ Linkin Park
Bicycle Race ~ blümchen
Baby got back ~ Sir Mix Alot
Top of the World ~ Brandy & Mase
Dread Rock ~ Oakenfold
Don't Say You Love Me ~ M2M
Rage Your Dream ~ Move
Around the World ~ Move
No Future ~ Nanase Aikawa
Life goes on ~ Drag-on
Twisted Heat ~ Drag-on & Twista
Shame ~ Evelyn 'Champagne' King
Conga ~ Gloria Estefan
Bring me to Life ~ Evanescence
In the Shadows ~ The Rasmus
Lose yourself ~ Eminem
Time of my Life ~ Macy Gray
Last Resort ~ Papa Roach
Groove is in the heart ~ Deee-lite (sp?)
Clint Eastwood ~ Gorrilaz
Cum on Everybody ~ Eminem
Alive ~ Raiko
I'm Shady ~ Eminem
Just Don't Give a [explicit] ~ Eminem
Still Don't Give a [explicit] ~ Eminem
Everything I do I Do it for You ~ Bryan Adams
Smells Like Teen Spirit ~ Nirvana
Viva Rock [japanese side] ~ Orange Range
Yo! ~ Sing Hwa
Jam ~ Michael Jackson
Kesenai Tsumi ~ Nana Kitade
Party up ~ DMX
Hot ~ 1Tym
Zips ~ T.M.Ravolution
Invoke ~ T.M.Revolution
Invoke (Phase Shift Armoured Version) ~ T.M.Revolution
Meteor ~ T.M.Revolution
Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni ~ little by little
Annani Isshodaddanoni ~ See-saw
Moment ~ Vivian or Kazuma
Moment (B4 ZA BEST Remix) ~ Vivian or Kazuma
Adesso e Fortuna ~ ? (Record of Lodoss)
Beyond the Bounds (Mitsuto Suzuki 020203 Mix feat. Sana) ~ Scott Dolph & Sana
Kimi ga iru ~ Galla
Haruka Kanata ~ Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Winner ~ Miki Matsubara
Rhythm Emotion(Pure) ~ Two-Mix
Sokoni Soraga Arukara ~ Garden
Unforgiven ~ Fefe Dobson
Place for My Head ~ Linkin Park
In the End ~ Linkin Park
Super Bon Bon ~ Soul Coughing
Just the Way You Are ~ Milky
I Don't Want U ~ Wide Life
Fix My Sink ~ DJ Sneak
Loneliness ~ Tomcraft
Final Memory(Happy_Hardcore_Mix) ~ ? (last minute addition, found cd online but still haven't purchased)

Blah...gotta stop somewhere or I'll never stop...over an hour to decide on these, lemme change post time