Sunday, October 10, 2004

Brokenseals...Layout V:1.6..sortta

[Listening to: Kosheen vs Gorillaz battle mix - Dj SandStorm - 3FM Battle Mix (04:02)]

Slight changes made, that's all. Oh but don't worry layout V:2.0 will be out sooner than expected, thanks in part to using W.bloggar which helped discover the issue that was eating part of content section. Added blogging plug-in so you can figure out whats tweaking my taste at the moment. New item under the links section. Should I change my color scheme during next layout change, I mean that's one of the few things I haven't touch via the stylesheet.

Post-hd failure aftermath
So..The system is still dead on my bed, well its more like it had a stroke and can only use the left side of it's brain. Since it's still on my bed along with the other crap, I've been sleeping at weird angles. Ex: Pillow right laid up against the open case, the only real way that I can sleep under my covers.

The Colt's holding a tune
Smelling gas isn't a good thing, neither is seeing smoke each time you start up your car so I took colt in for her tuneup. $140 poorer and an hour and a half later, I'm on my way home to sponge out. Seen Changes: Fuel filter(reason for the gas smell), Oil Filter, Oil Change (last one apparently spilled stuff over the transmission), Air Filter. Unseen: Pvc(? - I know I got that wrong) valve, Spark plugs, and supposedly wiring.


Pre-wardriving moment
Yesterday, following the tuneup, a little p2p and generally sponging out in my room I decided to head out to harlem. Loading up the new potable warrior and doing some one handed driving I discovered approximately 15+ networks from where I am in Washington Heights to 142nd St via the Harlem River Drive. Funny thing, the largest cache of exposed wireless networks were in the area of projects. As a result I'm in the process of obtaining some tools to give me network freedom where I go.

This post brough to you in part by... W.bloggar .... and the letter J ^_^