Monday, October 04, 2004

Old Trusty playlist

Ahh..Yes It's finally my chance to screw up people who use google to search for music. Yep I'm posting my playlist of the moment...old playlist that I decided to listen to now that I have most of my mp3 collection transferred

Gundam Wing - Just Communication (ENGLISH) (Two-Mix)
New Mobile Report Gundam Wing - Rhythm Emotion
blümchen - bicycle race
Cowboy Bebop - Remixes - 06 - Cats On Mars (DMX Krew Remix)
initial d - no one sleep in tokyo
goldfinger - 99 red balloons
Limp Bizkit - Keep Rolling
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Half_a_mill-07-where_bk_at-rns
Dr. Love [Gemetti - Prandoni - Moroni] - Don't Stand So Close
Mega Nrg Man [G. Pasquini - A.Contini - G.Mauro - D.Bellini] - Burning Desire [New Generation Mix]
Two-Mix - Last Impression
miss shiva - dreams
hayashibara megumi - Over Soul (Shaman King Op)
excel saga - Opening Theme
Angelic Layer - The Starry Sky
KURUPT feat NATINA REED - It's Over Now