Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Recent Addition

Gran Turismo 4

I so wasn't going to buy this, until I saw it. My mind blanked, "OOOOoooooOOOooo.." came from my mouth and next thing I know my debit card is going back into my pocket. Damn impulse buys...not to say that I really regret it, I just had higher priorites. Meh...I tried driving Ren's car in the game...too much of a pain for me to learn how to properly drive...too hard to actually turn on a thight track like Seattle.

Move - Deep Calm

I'm going to kill this guy, well after I buy him a birthday gift to even things out. Yeah, well I got my much awaited and delayed Christmas gift from the Fox. With this cd, which he actually spent $35 according to the sticker on the back to get me the actual import of this albulm and the 1/60th scale model of Freedom.

Other Stuff

Well...A week and a day away, a major chunk of money and I shall be parted. Yes, yes my friends the PSP shall launch...on payday. They Planned it I swear! They want me to be poor, especially because I actually want to buy the replacement plan and additional accessories to keep it protected...but I'll have to stick with the system standalone and worry about everything else next check. Gotta live and pay stuff. Of course there still is the matter of me getting my hands on one of the systems, being that it should launch on that Thursday I normally work the afternoon shift. Funny thing is how we get shipments, no word if they're going to pull an SP and not have the systems arrive til the day of/day before or a DS and have them arrive the week before and under heavy lockdown.

Still haven't gotten my new Cellphone. Why? Money and other things. Considering that the SE Z500a is valued around $240, almost a PSP right there..., and me not wanting to change service / start a new contract. Y'see I have or rather had At&t Wireless for a carrier...and was free from my contract for what almost half a year. Yeah, I really wasn't taking them up on their offers to extend my contract just to see what happened. Funny thing about parents..."Renew it, you won't have service if you don't..." "I don't hardly use it anyway, so I wanna see what happens." Anyway the real problem is the "Migration" to the new network of Cingular. I don't consider mysef too demanding in just wanting the numbers in my current T720 to get transfered over to the new phone and maybe being able to use my old phone as a backup...hell it's GSM and considering that Cingular is actually converting over to At&t's systems I don't see the problem. "The technology is too Advanced..." "The Sim Card won't fiit" "You can't unlock your phone to use with the Cingular system...See Excuse #1". So anyway because I'm technicaly a Cingular subscriber, although if you talk to them I'm still At&t I can't apply for a "free phone" with most celluar places because I'm an existing subscriber. The Cingular route, I change calling plans, Phones, Lose free incoming Text messages as well as some other features, and may or may not see reception improvement in the coming months..oh did I mention I'll gain better account payment and status features when I change over. You are not the borg, I shall resist! ....Until I see a working model of the phone...Meh!

Yeah I know I didn't spellcheck, cause my natural Spellchecker is going off like a .....