Saturday, January 01, 2005

First post of the New Year

Welcome to the blog post 2k5.

What are my resolutions?

Like I decided some time ago, I've given up on making resolutions, because I find it hard to keep promises to myself.

How did I celebrate?
My Best Friend from High School and I decided to commemorate the new year the best way we knew how, gaming. A single session of Halo 2 beginning a few minutes before the ball drop and lasting an hour into the new year, until it finally ended thanks to yours truly doing some sniping action.

What's to come in the new year?
At the moment, I'm watching the movie The Buddhist Fist on the International Channel. I love Asia street.

I plan to continue my forays into the mysteries that are affairs of the heart. Being the baka that I am in this area, this may take a while.

With the amount of money I have invested, the likelyhood of me getting off my butt and going for my certification and finding a new job.

I will obtain a PSP and then the real fun can begin.

Congrats all, as always I have love for all.