Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Stupid people must Die, Die Now!

[Listening to: Make war not love - Pro pain - The truth hurts (04:55)]

Let's try posting this again, without locking my post and crashing, huh W.bloggar?!

Anyway... Someone out there really understands my pain. You deal with customers enough and you'll realize there are more stupid people out there versus intelligent one, really stupid ones don't seem to know how stupid they are when they repeat the same crap over again. I really like this webcomic, read this strip.

Side note: I fucking, yeah I said Fucking hate this shit. I got a Fucking $115 parking ticket for my car being double parked for five minutes while I had to pick up my little brother from school. I have no problem with this, now. I respect the law, I broke it so I should pay...although there goes my DVD burner...But what is really fucking setting me off is the fact that when I came out the traffic cops are are across the street bullshitting and laughing with some people as they see us get back to my car. GRRR!!! I want their blood...I shall feed it to their young..

Agitated much? Nah..