Friday, July 23, 2004

Akito!

Well...it just blew my mind. Went to the Post Office a little before 4pm to pick up the latest offering from bloody BMG. Hopped into the car and pulled off after a little hesitation...thought she just about gave up on me when I realized almost a block away from my starting position, the hand brake was up. EEP! Hopefully the newly applied brakes weren't damaged. Got to the bank with time to spare to deposit cash from last week's check. I was almost up to the teller when guess who appears with little more than a crash but Akito. well more like a thud as his cd player hit the counter. Akito-kun, the host of one of favorite Public Access shows prior to and during Devry. His show has been off for about year now, of course I had to  ask. Apparently the whole life thing is the hold up. :p 

Of course people were staring at us for some reason, not sure if was because of the black kid with a 'fro in the Circuit City shirt or the Taller light skinned guy in the Pokemon shirt. Go fig. ;)