Sunday, July 11, 2004

Speaking on my profile

Heh... I figured out that the basis for the avg. post/week only being 1 was because the formula seems to round down the number. Anyway I've only just started on my profile, of course blogger limited my witty remarks for my random question, had to cut it down to all but one sentence. I should get some sleep since I need to be to work in the morning and I shouldn't push the car too hard. My issue with the profiles seems to be that it's a little to strict, I mean like under favorite music if you should sub-divide it into types and artist may be a bit better. I find it funny how interests become autolinks, delimited by the commas they ask us to use, but because many of us are concerned with sentence structure and add periods at the end of sentences it considers house. as "house." and not "house". Check my profile under music and see what I mean.

Minor tech beefs, because I'm going to be anal about playing with what it will allow.