Saturday, July 10, 2004

Last comment on this whole topic...

for now... How it happened in front of the Y across the street...man...

The car is driveable..thank God for the little things, huh? I found the switch for my hazard lights in the rubble, so it seems It's somewhat safe to drive.

Short Recap of the day.
All of my ebay winnings, via my new(borrowed/created under a friend's name) ebay account came today. First the booster box on first edition AST cards at like 9:30am. Enough time to look them over before the new episode.

Apparently while I was holding the door for the mailman, I'd say mail carrier but then I'd have to care about being politically correct, some of the stuff that he was carrying belonged to me.

Anyway I was out the door with Herb, driving around trying to find a gas station nearby that had a working vacuum cleaner to get the last of the shards of glass out. On the way we circled back around about 205 and 10th ave to see a guy about replacing the window. He said he'd have to take out the window section on the left side and could make a replacement out of Plexiglas for like $45.

Drove up to the place where my mom got her, to ask the guy about the rattling from below. I said that the catalytic converter seemed to be banging up against the underside. So now, "Yeah..you need to get up early", so on friday I have to bring her by early in the morning.

I was all parked and ready to go, when the captain had to see that my left tire was flat. Somehow my tire got punctured.