Friday, July 09, 2004

Fucking A!

Well it's fucking happened! Y'know when people get shocked that I live in Washington Heights and I can easily say what I like about it and how it doesn't live up to the hype, fuck it! I shoulding even be up right now. Someone broke into my car and stole my radio. As the tear involuntarily rolled down my cheek the only thing that ran through my mind was, "Fuck, the car is beat up enough, why couldn't they hit up someone else." Then I realized the racial issue that everyone keeps bringing up, but I digress.

The thing that's pissing me off the most is that was the last damn thing that I bought when I still got like 15-30% discount on car electronics. Had to put the car in the parking lot in my step-father's spot while he's at work.

Going to go out in a bit to take shots of the car just in case the cops or the insurance company needs them, I'll post them.