Tuesday, June 01, 2004

First post of the month...Well actually first post in about a month...Oh and I was listening to the first track off my first Yellowcard cd when I started this my first post under the new blogger format. Lots of firsts, huh?

Been working on my websites layout on and off for over a month and only made headway these last few days.

Apparently I better let you all (there's more than one person reading this?) know where to find Initial D: Fourth stage. Renee check out Bunta's car in the opening. Here's the link to Live Evil's page, get your subbed Initial D. Now!

Ok, back to what I was mentioning last month. The transmission on my, still feel weird saying that, car. Of course it decided to go while I was on my way to work and when my cellphone was on one bar of battery. One of the first things that hit me was, damn she broke down before I even gave her a name. Mom called her Betsy..but I think Claire suits her better. :P

Side thought: Considering going for my Master's.