Friday, June 11, 2004

You never realize how much you can love a laptop until you remember that it has fallen off your bed onto it's lcd for like the 12th time and it still functions like it's semi-brand new. Damn wireless keyboard is acting up..Maybe I do have too many electronics *Gasps* Blasphemy I say!

Hopefully I can get this car's registration renewed by Monday or else it's back to mass transit.

Sidenote, been without my glasses for a couple of days now...Well not really. Basically on Tuesday, just before clocking out for the day I go, "That's it I'm done for the day." Suddenly without even the slightest sound the right leg/arm whatever you call it on my frames breaks right at bend. Of course my license has this pesky requirement that I need to wear my glasses when I'm driving. So if you happen to drive up next to me you see a guy with 3/4 of a frame trying to push them up his nose and drive. This had to be like the 3rd or 4th pair in 3 years? Lenscrafters loves me :P. Considering getting contacts just so I can hold onto what little money I have left, but I have my fears as with anything different.