Sunday, June 13, 2004

Just getting in for the day. Well it seems that today was rather eventful, starting with me waking up around 8ish this morning to meet Shanese's friend. She was cool. The group of four went to the Puertorican Day Festival. Got some nice shots for my new section that I'm trying to create.

Of course I could go more detailed into the day..but I rather not.

In the theme of the events of the day is a bit of sad news, for those reading you probably couldn't give a damn, but I do. My unlce died today, I recieved the call today while I was out. Thinking about him on the cab ride home I was expecting tears to run down my cheeks but I guess I really have become numb. This was the man who I'd have to say was my primary male influence growing up, I think maybe some of his goofy nature rubbed off onto me, and yet I can't seem to cry.

I stopped by my aunt to see how she was doing, but it was brief because I got a meeting in the bloody morning. If there is a funeral to be held work be damned...