Friday, June 11, 2004

First thing first. Damn you Comcast and your G4 merger/takeover BS. And Damn you Time Warner for dropping the new "G4Techtv" channel from the lineup without warning. Yes we the former Techtv viewers want our channel back. The post where most of our ranting has gone. As of Tuesday many of the Time Warner Cable viewers in New York have lost channel 105 Techtv, or rather G4Techtv (since the beginning of the month) without any notice, yet they can add 2 new Country Stations as part of Music Choice and even added new sports, and design shows.

Got in after twelve from a semi-eventful day, took some quick little movies in and about Time Square. Gonna post them to my site whenever, I get motivated enough to A) add fresh Batteries to the thing so the 1 bar of battery indicator goes away, B)Find the Data Cable for the camera, C) Actually link to the gallery on my site.

Of course in my time away from school and many of those people who influenced me, different aspects of my nature have emerged as evidence of my forays into perversion.