Thursday, January 29, 2004

BLARRRGGH!! ...Yeah...I'm in active mode again so...bleh..I actually want to be in slacker mode... First thing just wan to comment on my visitors...The Macs are winning!!!Noooo!! j/k Actually anyone interested can click on the site meter icon to the side....apparently aside from the xp and 2000 views its the mac system(s) that have taken the top spot...I guess my blog isn't OS challenged anymore?

let's catch up on the more important event of the week:
Friday->Saturday->Sunday
hmm-cool-wow-heh->wiggy stuff-grr-weirdness-Nooo!->Bloody hell!-hurt-heh!

Friday
Getting off at 14th & 8th and walking down, first thought what's with the cop presence..? Got turned around due to very cold winds and ended up on 17th and 9th..but atleast I got a pizza outta it..
Stopped off at AT&T store, of course they don't have the data cable for the Motorola T720, before making my way down block to AZ.

Um...first off big thumbs up to Paul..a truly wiggy individual...anyone who pays for my crappy drink is a.o.k. The first moments of me arriving it was pretty much a recon mission..Sitting down on the most comfortable looking seat for me I slowly took in the view...sometimes you don't realize how much your environment can stimulate the imagination. So the waitress comes by and gives me the menu which I go through like five times and what's going through my mind? "Damn I knew I should've bought a soda with that pizza..there's no sprite on the menu" Oh course me being me, I had to get something and let it be something that caught my eye, Sakehito, I think was the name. I still say thing thing tasted like rubbing alcohol, but maybe it was the lime. Paul was really friendly. A few minutes after checking my phone for my missed calls in comes my last call. Ah the Raven...hehe..
Y'know the first thing that ran through my head when I meet nick was the played out joke, "..but I thought you were taller" Of course I kept my mouth shout or be assaulted by Renee. Did I forget to mention that my shins did receive some damage this night...So I loved to spread the joy of anime. hehehe. ^_^;;
So...this was the first time that I was like kicked out of a club...Weirdness..

Saturday
So I was running a little late for work...and of course some idiot by 207th just has to block the light s they're coming off the bridge...I'm not exactly an experienced driver but when you see the light not giving you the go ahead for your turn into the side street you kinda don't block a lane of oncoming traffic..you just get your ass out of the way. So...yeah I'm pretty refreshed after the party the night before. Not even on the clock for an hour before my phone...which I had in pocket, but luckily set to vibrate..goes off...glancing down I'm like...damn..must be mom..after leaving the floor and doing a little bs..I sneak into the game room or my closet as I call it. Guess who called? Renee..Weirdness, no? It's kinda funny when you can actually hear the shiver in the voice message.

The rest of the day went ok until after I came back during my 1hr break. "..they were calling for you.." "I know they weren't calling me because I'm on my break and they can..." a few minutes later...
"..my buddy, my pal, where have you been?"
"On my break..What the hell do you want?"
"..you drove your car today?"
"Car, what car, I' don't have a car....my mom has a car that she lets me use"
after a few minutes of bsing because of semantics..
"I need you to stay til about 12:00A"

Sometimes bribery with extra cash and of course free food/chocolate is a real pain.
Thanks to inventory I don't leave til 4:20A and don't get home until 5:10am and that's after dropping off a friend from work at her house.

Sunday
Kill! No seriously I woke up at 10am and then went back to sleep only to be awoken some time later by my mother. Damn living at home I say, j/k.
I've never wanted to kill an idiot customer more than this day...I mean like when the store closed and people were still messing up sections I was like talking to myself.."I just want to hurt one..I won't kill'em just strangle them a little..they'll live"