Thursday, January 29, 2004

Long Post...NOW Sleep!

Oh yeah...thanks to a suggestion that I got at the party for coming to mind when I'm getting starved for sleep....

Leave some comments... I know you are out there I can check the logs...did I mention with that new addition..I've been getting more detailed info about my visits...I'm considering moving my blog to my site..of course when it's all done and stuff.
Seriously people, I mean I had a few people at the party saying that they've heard of my blog..which is like wow on it's own...but I'd honestly like to hear what you think...I know I'm not exacly posting about political satire like some blogs..but a little hey how ya doing, or I don't like your crap would let me know your actually looking at this stuff...and of course lets me know who to hunt down *crosses fingers* j/k.