Wednesday, January 14, 2004

First off..did a little spell checking...yes..I too am human. *mutters* Why..Oh why!!!?

Been meaning to post since Sunday, but y'know stuff happens. Anyway, things seem to be going well with the person I replied to on the personal's site. She's kooky, but thats a good thing. She too is human, holy freakyness batman she lives in New York too. *inhuman cries in the background are uttered*

oh yeah......MY BLOODY KARMA IS HERE!!!! I'm talking about my new (and very first) mp3 player, it came a day earlier than expected....actually I expected it like on the 9 or 10th, but you know waiting for checks to clear can be a real bitch, especially when you're using a checking card that's supposed to work like a credit card. meh. Anyway...first complaint...no likey earphones, the little things keep falling out of my ear when I'm in slacker mode. So far I have Linkin Park and Evanescence...great use of the 20gb(18.5gb) Oh yeah It came pre-loaded with some interesting music.

So...my heart seems to be thawing and I'm starting to feel again...I have a poem that I created for my new friend and I'll post it here if she approves.

My next post is going to be a rant....like rest I've been doing haven't. heh.