Sunday, January 18, 2004

I've got the all clear..so here's a little something from one of my more 'creative' endeavors.

Beauty
-------

You are a flower yet to bloom
What it contains a mystery, maybe a rose playing possum
I try to peak inside, yet not disturb this wondrous autumn blossom
But Hopefully I'll find out all too soon

Lost for so long
Here I am listening to this song
Knowing that somehow I don't seem to belong
Maybe I've just been dreaming all along?

You Intrigue me and I wonder why
Yep, even I can be just an average guy
The intricate pattern is like a cocoon
Once one layer peels away I feel I've been granted a boon

Haunting smile, I wonder if it'll stay a while
I witnessed it just once in your profile
Chatting with you I can't help but smile
Your voice I can only assume would beguile

You acknowledge a silent wish of mine
to find someone who sees me as fine
In the world of this have not
You dispel a cannot