Wednesday, January 28, 2004

*puts on Reggae Gold 2003*
K...Judging by the amount of recent visits since my post on Friday people are getting just a tad more interested in me...heh. ^_^;

Why haven't I posted? Well...short answer, being lazy. I could've posted when I got in friday/saturday..but yeah having work the next day..heh. I do have the few pictures and the awaited video clip now transferred to my hd(no one needs to know I got around to doing it a few hours ago)..but they need some editing before I can post them...bloody red eye and other colors..Raven looks sortta demonic..may make copies for my personal collection...hehehe ebil. ^_^

Quick shoutout(I've never done one of those before..so :p) to all the cool and interesting people from friday....now back to being secluded with my Gundam Seed marathon and my php pursuits.