Sunday, January 18, 2004

RAAAAAAAAWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!

I've made my little attempt at pleasing you people...heh..Now you can see the control for the music...so you can turn it off...If you wish. >_<

So yeah...Everything with work went fine so I will be attending the party...unless I go into slacker mode that day...I mean if it's cold like it's been these past couple of days, I'll be damned if I'm getting my ass out of bed. Sure it's a train ride..but the stations are freaking drafty.

Tis part reminds me of one of raven's posts. To address the recent stream of emails I've been getting...No I don't need valium, xanax or any of your bloody prescription drugs! I don't know which of my friends you've been talking to recently, but despite popular belief I can function quite well in society...Just not all the time. No I don't need any increases in the length of my penis..and if I did I wouldn't know, no complaints or appraisals for a virgin! No I don't feel like starting a small business anytime soon, the last time I really had any inclination for it was in high school prior to receiving the scar that I now have on my left shoulder from my would-be business partner. Ummm....No I don't need to increase my bust size a cup...Heres a little pseudo-code to explain if (reader = Guy) if(straight = yes) then no need to reply; else don't trust stuff you get in the mail.;. If I was female I wouldn't be needing it anyway, comparing close relatives(cousins and aunts) there's more than enough in the gene pool to spare, I read it somewhere that's how you'd figure out your cup size >_>. heh heh ^_^;